- Clock Tower is a building that you need to upgrade the best you can.
- The higher stage of upgrade you reach, the better heap of gifts you will get once you transform the Mill.
- In order to upgrade the Clock Tower you need Chocolate that can be made in the Ghost House, mailed as a gift from friends, or left by your friends who visit your Clock Tower.
- When your neighbors visit your Clock Tower, they may purchase chocolates for emeralds.
- The Clock Tower has 6 upgrade stages that require 10, 50, 100, 200, 300, and 13 chocolate.
- Once your neighbor accepts your chocolate, you will automatically receive a return gift.
- Chocolates can be accepted whenever.
- Place Clock Towers nearest the tunnel entrance at home station - this lets visitors find it quickly.
- Don’t forget to travel to Rainbowland. This area contains many Blue Leaf that can be exchanged for chocolate in the ghost house.</span>
Building Interface Actions:
Player's Building: This building follows the standard Knock Building Interface menu style.
Clock Tower will gain additional decorations and grow in size depending on number of Chocolates used to build it with.
|Phase 1||Phase 2||Phase 3||Phase 4||Phase 5||Phase 6||Completed|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.